02h01m Tuesday 19 June
BASIC ADVICE FOR MAKING CUSTOM CARDS:
- Use a large size picture to begin with, as it better to shrink a picture than to expand it.
- Try to get good quality pictures.
- When looking for pictures think about how it will look when finished - make sure that you can see the background!
- Feel free to develop your own backgrounds, number sets, borders etc to show of for originality.
- Practice, practice and more practice!
Custom Card Templates/Frames/Numbers/Elements:
*Save these templates so they are easy to access.
Back To Tutorial