ttadvance.ca
http://ttadvance.ca/forum/

Looking for small list of Rares
http://ttadvance.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27504
Page 1 of 1

Author:  kurrgo [ Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Looking for small list of Rares

See Below

Author:  kurrgo [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Small List of Rares

848, Penance, Level: 8, values: 10, 5, 3, 5. You have 0
1059, Dragonlance, Level: 7, values: 10, 5, 1, 3. You have 0
1745, Mog, Level: 7, values: 4, 2, 2, 10. You have 0
1826, Tonberry, Level: 4, values: 9, 1, 1, 2. You have 0
1971, Gilgamesh, Level: 7, values: 2, 5, 4, 9. You have 0
2138, Eresh, Level: 1, values: 8, 1, 2, 1. You have 0
2373, Hildibrand Manderville, Level: 9, values: 9, 9, 1, 10. You have 0

1442, Edea, Level: 10, values: 10, 10, 3, 3. You have 0
1447, Rinoa, Level: 10, values: 4, 10, 2, 10. You have 0

The 8r if the price is right, otherwise concentrating on the others.

Author:  kurrgo [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for 2351 Ultima Weapon

Spare Ultima Weapon, anyone?

Author:  Vid [ Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for 2351 Ultima Weapon

I have a duped Ultima Weapon. I have no clue on the price. I'll trust on your fair judgement.
Points and cards to/from #12029. You're welcome and thank you.

Author:  kurrgo [ Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for 2351 Ultima Weapon

Vid wrote:
I have a duped Ultima Weapon. I have no clue on the price. I'll trust on your fair judgement.
Points and cards to/from #12029. You're welcome and thank you.

Last one I saw sell went for 3500, but I'm going to give you 4000 because it hasn't traded in a while. Thanks, bud. Points sent and Dalamar contacted.

Author:  kurrgo [ Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Small List of Rares

kurrgo wrote:
848, Penance, Level: 8, values: 10, 5, 3, 5. You have 0
1059, Dragonlance, Level: 7, values: 10, 5, 1, 3. You have 0
1745, Mog, Level: 7, values: 4, 2, 2, 10. You have 0
1826, Tonberry, Level: 4, values: 9, 1, 1, 2. You have 0
1971, Gilgamesh, Level: 7, values: 2, 5, 4, 9. You have 0
2138, Eresh, Level: 1, values: 8, 1, 2, 1. You have 0
2373, Hildibrand Manderville, Level: 9, values: 9, 9, 1, 10. You have 0

1442, Edea, Level: 10, values: 10, 10, 3, 3. You have 0
1447, Rinoa, Level: 10, values: 4, 10, 2, 10. You have 0

The 8r if the price is right, otherwise concentrating on the others.

Just a reminder that I'm still looking.

Author:  turdz [ Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for small list of Rares

I still have RB Doomtrain for sale. What are you prepared to pay? You might have seen I've got it up at 25k but I'll consider dropping my price now, but I do think the palace limit and the old article that gets referred to here sometimes undervalue the card.

Author:  kurrgo [ Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for small list of Rares

turdz wrote:
I still have RB Doomtrain for sale. What are you prepared to pay? You might have seen I've got it up at 25k but I'll consider dropping my price now, but I do think the palace limit and the old article that gets referred to here sometimes undervalue the card.

PM me with your best price. As stated earlier, the RBs are not high on my list, but I will consider for the right price.

Author:  kurrgo [ Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Small List of Rares

kurrgo wrote:
848, Penance, Level: 8, values: 10, 5, 3, 5. You have 0
1059, Dragonlance, Level: 7, values: 10, 5, 1, 3. You have 0
1745, Mog, Level: 7, values: 4, 2, 2, 10. You have 0
1826, Tonberry, Level: 4, values: 9, 1, 1, 2. You have 0
1971, Gilgamesh, Level: 7, values: 2, 5, 4, 9. You have 0
2138, Eresh, Level: 1, values: 8, 1, 2, 1. You have 0
2373, Hildibrand Manderville, Level: 9, values: 9, 9, 1, 10. You have 0

1442, Edea, Level: 10, values: 10, 10, 3, 3. You have 0
1447, Rinoa, Level: 10, values: 4, 10, 2, 10. You have 0

The 8r if the price is right, otherwise concentrating on the others.


Still looking for these. Willing to buy straight out.

Author:  kurrgo [ Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for small list of Rares

Bump.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 4 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/