ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:59 am 

TTA ID: 3
TTN ID: 0
Goodluck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:00 pm 

##Vote: Jon Snow

Going to apologize to everyone here because I honestly haven't been able to think of the game, but fuck brenn

TTA ID: 96707
TTN ID: 2571
GMT: +1
Day 2 is over! Stop posting!

Last edited by masteraleks on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oh and it goes without saying, but I'll state it just in case given the.....intelligent play we've had this game. If anyone quick votes/hammers either before deadline or during sudden death, they're scum and will die D3

Oh shit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:11 pm 

Day 2 is over, and what a day it has been! Unfortunately this is a killing game so we're going to have to kill someone don't we?

Ralph [1]: Yuko Sakaki, Kaiki Deishuu
Jon Snow [3]: ralph, Chris Jericho, ralph, Yuko Sakaki
Kaiki Deishuu [1]: Kaiki Deishuu, Jon Snow, Broken Matt, Il Palazzo
Yuko Sakaki [2]: Kyoko Kirigiri, Broken Matt
Chris Jericho [1]: Jon Snow

Jon Snow has been burned to a crisp by the remaining players, such a stylish death for a fallen warrior.

#6 - Jon Snow of Team Alpha has died, Walkie Talkie was found on the remains.

It is now night 2, please send me PM about your night actions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:04 pm 

What a wonderful night this has been - I hope you all have been doing well? Oh, some of you are dead aren't you? Tsk... such a pity.

Participant #3 - Kaiki Deishuu was found dead - Team Alpha - Walkie Talkie was found on the remains.

Participant #11 - Yuko Sakaki was found dead - Team Beta - Item Detector was found on the remains.

Participant #12 - Kyoko Kirigiri was found dead - Team Alpha - Lie Detector was found on the remains.

Day Three begins. 48h remain. It takes 3 votes to lynch.
Deadline: Sep 14th 18:00

Remember, votes must be on a separate line, bolded and start with ##

It is LYLO!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 pm 

Ralph is 100% Scum

##Vote: Ralph

Last night I had musings that If yuko is scum then Ralph would be scum. She softclaims ralph to be scum by laying a placeholder vote and then last minute switches to Jon Snow. In a LYLO scenario that would be a path to Beta victory.

As the greatest fighter of all time, however, I was able to shoot the Yuko Sakaki with my pistol. She turned out to be team Beta. If you look at my previous posts, about causing LYLO, even my day 1 defence where I say killing me would find out something unusual, being a vigi with multiple shots. I hope nobody counterclaims this shot on Yuko, and if they are going to Im going to Vote for them

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 pm 

I assume Kaiki deshuu was also shot by alpha member too, can you please come out to help eliminate what we have remaining

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:14 pm 

Alright. LYLO.

Some important things firstly, then:

1. Is anyone poisoned?
2. Roleclaim time? Preferably in some kind of order of suspicion to avoid giving the biggest suspects the easiest claims.

Need to look a little more into connections between players, but disregarding that for now, Jericho is #1 suspect. Ridiculously heavy railroading on Jon Snow yesterday.

I'm watching some footage from the MeekMahan productions at the moment, will be back once that's done. (Just over an hour, plus however long it takes to read through for D2 connections that weren't noted previously.)

Onizuka
REMOVE THAT VOTE IT IS LYLO DO NOT BE SO FUCKING DUMB
will come back to the actual comments but remove that vote in case you're wrong, you haven't got evidence do not do this
Kaiki was poisoned, guessing that much was true given Town flip.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:38 pm 

Right. Some Day Two analysis.

Ralph's posts have been absolutely awful. He has appeared to make dumb one-line posts that contribute nothing to the game. Seriously, what does this even mean? In one of his few posts yesterday, he tries to accuse Onizuka of lying in multiple ways - either he's claiming and that's suspicious because it makes Deishuu look worse, or he's not full-claiming and that's suspicious because he isn't helping Town enough. Elsewhere, he follows Jericho's trend of lining up lynches - if Deishuu survived, clearly they were suspicious! ...or something? Yeaaah, no. (also the irony of calling Jon Snow's play bad, ahahaha WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE THIS GAME YOU PIEC--)

Jericho's initial response to the Poison/Mason claim was a little odd. He lines up lynches - something he has done several times this game - while arguing role meta (hilarious, given his outburst later when I did the same). The thing is, his role meta is also really damn bad. He straight-up says "typically if there is poison then there's a way to remove it, otherwise poison is a completely useless role to include in a setup unless it also has a secondary effect like Silence or something" and follows it up with "So confirming mason and poisoned, if there's a doc please heal him overnight." Wouldn't it be funny if, say, poison was a kill that couldn't be saved? Or, hell, why are you assuming that the poison can't just be a second, weaker kill? Or one-shot? There are so many goddamn reasons this is terrible.
The thing is, I can forgive some bad role meta. What I can't forgive is throwing a bitch-fit later on when someone else uses role meta.
One of the things that really bothers me (partially because, if I'm right here, I seriously fell for it) is that Jericho seems to have been partnering up to me a little. There were a number of appeals to reason that just... didn't add up: case in point. The fact that that is literally "Jon has to be scum, you're either with him or being ignorant" was bad enough before, but looks so much worse when it is now proved wrong.
I already called out Jericho's mudslinging in this post, but it also looks kinda bad for saying "we'll have to mass-claim and a Doc can confirm if they saved Deishuu", completely ignoring the fact that any number of things could interfere with that (most obviously a potential save being killed overnight). Later on, he also gets super defensive under the tiniest bit of pressure. Also seems to suggest that he read something into one of Palazzo's posts? Now I am certainly curious to discover what this is.

This is certainly one of Palazzo's worst posts so far, since it pushes super hard on Deishuu with only a brief mention of Jericho. However, this likely means that the two aren't teamed (although obviously not a certainty). Otherwise, though... lots of lists, lots of original content... Palazzo's been pretty consistently pro-Town, imo. Also a little bit of HEART influencing this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...Onizuka didn't post much else Day Two. Like, wow. They made this post saying they have other commitments, but then came back briefly and then vanished for the rest of the day. Riding on Day One credit here, which... was also lurkery, but good when they appeared. (seems to be the story of this game, given Kirigiri's and Palazzo's play as well... :( ) They have pushed hard at Ralph throughout, and... yeah, wow, no, I'm really not liking what I'm seeing here. I really don't want to put stock into lurking after stating they'd be away, but the actual content isn't quite as good as I'd remembered. There have been weak pushes here and there, but nothing concrete outside of Ralph.
However, they have seriously breadcrumbed a killing role (stating early in Day Two that it wouldn't surprise them if there were multiple killing roles, given Battle Royale and minor BM), then followed it up by saying they have a killing role. Now they've taken credit for the Yuko kill. I have no reason to doubt this as it stands.
---

As for Yuko...
Begins with joke-votes on Jericho and Palazzo. Not reading anything into this.
Post #1: ...lol. "You could have poisoned it"? (still reading nothing into this, it's just funny in hindsight) Votes Snow, says Jericho looks better for pointing out flaws there.
Post #2: List doesn't include Palazzo. Weird. Ralph and Onizuka are mentioned as potential votes, although with minimal reasoning and, notably, without actually voting. (Onizuka for summaries, Ralph for Doom Guy's reasoning of flipping between opinions.)
Post #3: Palazzo neutral at best. Mentions Ralph's post as something to come back to while voting for Onizuka. (At this stage, Onizuka was potentially in the firing line. Onizuka had voted Ralph, Jericho had voted Doom Guy. Ralph, of course, has lurked non-stop.)
Now, Day Two.
Post 2-1:: Major fluff post. Says that he finds Palazzo scummy but doesn't know why. Suspicions list is Ralph, Palazzo and 3 confirmed Town. :| Cursory nod towards Chris with no real stance.
And then the rest of the day was dedicated to Snow/Deishuu. Ugh.

So, waiting on everyone to post to see if there's anyone counter-claiming Onizuka here. Current suspicions are.. very similar to how they were Day Two, actually.
Palazzo > (Onizuka - claims pending) > Jericho = Ralph
Only minor change is to do with interaction with Yuko. This makes Jericho seem much worse, Ralph seem marginally better. (Do find it odd that Yuko mentioned twice that we could come back to Ralph some other time, though.)
So.. I'm looking at Ralph/Jericho here. Want to hear a claim from Ralph (given Onizuka's suspicions as well) first, but we might be waiting a while for that, so might just have to go with what we can get.
(Will definitely say that I don't want Palazzo to claim just yet. They're lowest in my suspicions, at least, have been generally considered pro-Town throughout and apparently Jericho read something into their posts, so let's hear what that was first, at the very least.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:43 pm 

Ok. So...neither Mason was beta and Poison was real after all.

I'm not poisoned
Orizuka is 100% confirmed town for me unless someone else can take credit for killing Yuko.

MY most suspicious is Ralph and Matt.

Ralph has been coming in and out beyond being an active lurker and just straight-up lurking

Matt's D2 was TERRIBLE, self-admitted btw.

Time's up. Internet is leaving me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:56 pm 

I am not poisoned. Given that ONIZUKA pretty much claimed already on D2, YUKO is dead and ONIZUKA claims to have done that I'm pretty sure he is town. Disagree freely. I'll need to look on chances of YUKO/MATT team at some point, but initial thought on that is: Nope not likely, I think they could have won the game yesterday easily if they were a team, which would leave me at RALPH and Y2J.

But fuck spending whole day at MAFIA today. Please PLAYER META freely.

Last thought: Given
RALPH's play I won't make it impossible that he could have allowed a fake claim go quite easily on D2. Now to do something else for awhile reading MATT's long post after that also.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:48 pm 

Looking at the above posts i can say i have 2 people gunning for me (jericho and GTO) and i fear i might not survive the night so i feel no issues stating that my item was a ghillie suit (hider) hiding behind il pazzio night 1 as he seemed neutral and likely to survive the night and broken matt on night 2 for not being too town to warrant being targeted for the NK or any other sort of killing role is why i am still around (only to be lined up for the chopping block today with GTO likely to NK me)

As for GTO and Chris there could be some sort of pairing there or it is my bad luck that both sides want me dead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:56 pm 

Chris Jericho wrote:
Matt's D2 was TERRIBLE, self-admitted btw.

True, I had a pretty bad Day Two. I tried something that didn't work, and had to go back and make up for it.
But I feel like I made up for my mistakes. You need to rectify yours.

(My last post didn't even mention the fact that you said 3/4 of Kirigiri/Snow/Deishuu/Ralph were likely Mafia, and 3 of those are now confirmed as Town.)

We have an entire day of discussion here (although apparently not much from either of you two, boooo) that I want to make the most of. This game has been hit hard by activity (fucking Day One...) and... I might have realized something that's been hinted at previously in this game. oh my gods.
Jericho, I sure as hell want a claim from you at some point today. Something is seriously not adding up for me right now, and it fits quite nicely with you mudslinging against me and lining up lynches throughout this game.

Ralph ninja: Okay, that confirms Onizuka as Town. Notably, odds are pretty high that one of Onizuka/Ralph is Mafia because of posting times after Onizuka's vote, so all that Ralph's claim does is throw himself into the line of fire. With that, I'm about as close to 100% on Ralph as you can get without night info. (And in the slim chance that it isn't Ralph... I'd like to say well played to Palazzo, but man, you guys missed a quick-lynch there then. :P )
Also, lol, two people gunning for you. No, that would be literally everyone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next