It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Because - The Games
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:13 pm 

TTA ID: 0
TTN ID: 0
kurrgo wrote:
Akiyama wrote:
To those I've yet to play against, when can I catch you?

I'm constantly checking to see if anyone is here. Just let me know a good time for you and I'll do my best to be here. Same with everyone else. Please remember, if I am looking for a JB game and you are signed in under a different account, I will more than likely pass you by because I do not know everyone's second account names.

You fucking asshole. I mentioned I was gonna use BoS account so stop blaming me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:53 pm 

TTA ID: 114200
TTN ID: 2955
Villalva wrote:
You fucking asshole. I mentioned I was gonna use BoS account so stop blaming me.

Once upon a time there was a fucking asshole who was the most miserable fucking asshole the world had ever known. This miserable fucking asshole found bliss in being a miserable fucking asshole, but that bliss was short-lived as the misery of his fucking assholiness always made him an even more miserable fucking asshole than he had previously been. One day this miserable fucking asshole died alone in a lowly dirt hut and rotted away. People soon after discovered that this was the place where the miserable fucking asshole died, so they pissed and shat upon his grave, giving him the proper burial he deserved. One person even arranged his poo to spell out the miserable fucking asshole's name: Villalva. The poo petrified and stands as a marker even to this day as a testament that the miserable fucking asshole once lived. The End.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:12 pm 

kurrgo wrote:
Villalva wrote:

Once upon a time there was a fucking asshole who was the most miserable fucking asshole the world had ever known. This miserable fucking asshole found bliss in being a miserable fucking asshole, but that bliss was short-lived as the misery of his fucking assholiness always made him an even more miserable fucking asshole than he had previously been. One day this miserable fucking asshole died alone in a lowly dirt hut and rotted away. People soon after discovered that this was the place where the miserable fucking asshole died, so they pissed and shat upon his grave, giving him the proper burial he deserved. One person even arranged his poo to spell out the miserable fucking asshole's name: Villalva. The poo petrified and stands as a marker even to this day as a testament that the miserable fucking asshole once lived. The End.

Very good, very good.. You wrote that all by yourself? You deserve a smily face :D. A+.

Anyway, how about discussing the real topic here? Because I mentioned I was going to use BoS account but you keep blaming me for the 'second acount scandal'.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:26 pm 

TTA ID: 114200
TTN ID: 2955
I never blamed you for anything. This is just another case of you playing the victim.

PS: I did not write the story all by myself. My 2 year old granddaughter helped me, seeing as to how it was such a simple story.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 am 

TTA ID: 115148
GMT: +1
kurrgo wrote:
Akiyama wrote:
To those I've yet to play against, when can I catch you?

I'm constantly checking to see if anyone is here. Just let me know a good time for you and I'll do my best to be here. Same with everyone else. Please remember, if I am looking for a JB game and you are signed in under a different account, I will more than likely pass you by because I do not know everyone's second account names.

Best times for me are usually the mornings my time until 14-15 (gmt+2), as after that I'm either training or doing stuff. But I can try on late nights as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:46 pm 

TTA ID: 12029
My win vs everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:46 am 

TTA ID: 95892
GMT: -7
Except me. LOL :iamdad: :jedi: :mrgreen: :evil: :wink: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 am 

Thanks to everyone (ESP AKI) for playing, setting this up and just trying to bring back the old TTA Spirit. :D

Last edited by General on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:18 pm 

TTA ID: 93521
Ok... I didn't even notice you're not the host. I'll wait and see what Akiyama has to say.

Last edited by Daniel Jackson on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 pm 

What? Really? But you're not even the real host :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:16 am 

TTA ID: 80716
This is comedy gold.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm 

Daniel Jackson wrote:
Ok... I didn't even notice you're not the host. I'll wait and see what Akiyama has to say.

I've been trying to Contact Borchardt, i think It would be wise to finish this after I play with him since It seems to be the only games that could get played and matters. It's up ti Dark Lord but It doesn't seem like him, Borchardt or chicony would play their remaining games and have an actual chance to win the tournament. I guess I'll eventually run into Borchardt and define this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 pm 

TTA ID: 93521
Villalva wrote:
I've been trying to Contact Borchardt, i think It would be wise to finish this after I play with him since It seems to be the only games that could get played and matters. It's up ti Dark Lord but It doesn't seem like him, Borchardt or chicony would play their remaining games and have an actual chance to win the tournament. I guess I'll eventually run into Borchardt and define this.

That's ok with me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 pm 

Daniel Jackson wrote:
Villalva wrote:

That's ok with me.

Thanks, I Hope it's ok for General too :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:28 pm 

Im going to solve the issue then-Ill remove my Eme card from the winning prize pool then and you all can put up a new 1st place prize from your own accounts then since no one can settle this matter. :mrgreen: Good Luck to you all! :lol: