ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:10 am 

TTA ID: 1608
TTN ID: 0
So, am I welcome to post here now? :)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:36 am 
~T3~LEADER

TTA ID: 170
TTN ID: 650
GMT: -5
BOO!!!!!!!!
:D

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:17 am 

TTA ID: 80716
GMT: +1
New cvc when?
@Ciffler: Tryout when? :')

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:31 pm 

TTA ID: 12029
GMT: +1
COW INVASION MOOOO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:09 pm 

T3 INVASION!!!! HELL YEAH!!!

LMFAO!

KILL EVERY COW I come across, and send it to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE to make BEEF STEAK out of it! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:34 pm 

TTA ID: 98699
You become smarter every year huh general?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:54 pm 

Vil wrote:

GOT to get smarter. Other wise I just DUMBER like you. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:04 pm 

TTA ID: 95892
GMT: -7
You never fail to amuse, at least.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:10 am 

General wrote:
Vil wrote:

What's the deal with the words on full capital letters anyway? You just do it to emphazise random words or does your Caps Lock button randomly activate and deactivate itself after you hit the space bar? If your Caps Lock button works fine, do you shout random words in the middle of a sentence too when you're talking to someone?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:52 am 

Vil wrote:
General wrote:
Vil wrote:

What's the deal with the words on full capital letters anyway? You just do it to emphazise random words or does your Caps Lock button randomly activate and deactivate itself after you hit the space bar? If your Caps Lock button works fine, do you shout random words in the middle of a sentence too when you're talking to someone?

EXACTLY why I say your getting DUMBER and I'm getting SMARTER!!!. If you paid any attention in your English class-you would know that capitalized, Highlighted or underlined words mean they have the most meaning out of all the paragraph, sentence, etc. (Just short phrasing what it means) Others may have other definitions though.

P.S keep making my points more valid. I'm ENJOYING this. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:48 pm 

General wrote:
Vil wrote:
General wrote:

EXACTLY why I say your getting DUMBER and I'm getting SMARTER!!!. If you paid any attention in your English class-you would know that capitalized, Highlighted or underlined words mean they have the most meaning out of all the paragraph, sentence, etc. (Just short phrasing what it means) Others may have other definitions though.

P.S keep making my points more valid. I'm ENJOYING this. :mrgreen:

This is a really childish discussion and I don't intend to go any further, but... come on! You can't just write ''your'' instead of ''you're'' and then accuse someone of not paying attention in english classes, that's not how things are supposed to be done. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying this, keep it up.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:38 pm 

ROTFLMAO!!!

Glad to see you get angry about a discussion YOU BROUGHT UP!!! (What's the deal with the word on full capital letters anyways?)

EVEN FUNNIER is the thought of you trying to correct me-LOL!!!

your.

[yôr, yo͝or]

DETERMINER

1.belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing:
"what is your name?"

2.belonging to or associated with any person in general:
"the sight is enough to break your heart"

(Your)

used when addressing the holder of certain titles:
"Your Majesty" ·
[more]