ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:24 am 

Okay I got a question for the FF4 Fans. In Final Fantasy Chronicles (For the ps1) There is a way to duplicate items (Such as elixirs and infernos) AND NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE WEAPON DUP GLITCH EITHER! Let me explain it a bit- it goes somewhat like..Before a battle, you have to move (example) an elixir to a certain spot in your item list-BUT you also have to make sure you have that item in 2 separate slots in your inventory . Then you fight until you win an item from an enemy, and on the item collecting screen after that battle you exchange it with the item in your inventory (The item you want to duplicate) and then after that you look in your items and you have 99 or 250 of that item in your inventory. (You can repeat the process as many times as you want to keep dup items) Now what I want to know is EXACTLY which slot do you prepare before battle and also how exactly do you do the switch/exchange at the item screen after a battle. Yes I have looked for this glitch online FOR HOURS!!! but no results for it. I used to do it all the time in my old files but it has been so long since I done it-I cannot remember (Damn brain farts LOL). There is a reward to ANYONE who can give a FAST and ACCURATE response to this post.
AND YES! I am seriously looking for an answer to this question and YES THE PRIZES ARE REAL TOO!!! :mrgreen:

GAME: FF Chronicles-FF4

REWARDS: RARE CARD, and 1000 POINTS! GOOD LUCK! :wink:
EDIT: When I say RARE-I mean your choice of either Edea, Vivi, Serah, Adamantoise, ETC

REPEAT: IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DUP WEAPON GLITCH OR THE 255 WEAPON GLITCH! The glitch im talking about only affects items in your inventory (Items like elixirs, coffins, infernos, lit storms, thors rage-basically healing items and items you throw at your enemies in battle)

Last edited by General on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:11 pm 

TTA ID: 114200
TTN ID: 2955
Is this what you're talking about?

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-IV/Update%2037/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:24 pm 

kurrgo wrote:
Is this what you're talking about?

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-IV/Update%2037/

Hey Uncle K, No sir-that would be 1 of the weapon glitches I referred to earlier. The glitch im speaking of allows you to duplicate items(Like elixers, lit storms, infernos, coffins, etc-not weapons

But please keep searching-ill Keep the 1st place prize open to you or anyone else who can find that glitch. (Shows just how BADLY i want it, and just how HARD it is to find it too. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:24 pm 

Brother Sir,

I consider myself an authority on FF IV, having played and beaten it over 50 times in its various formats. I can tell you that I have never heard of the item duplication glitch that you speak of, just the one with the weapons. Do you think it possible that what you are thinking of required a game genie or a game shark? I have searched the dark web trying to find this info for you, but nothing exists pertaining to it. Sorry I cannot be of help, but on the bright side, you can glitch several weapons for the GP to buy the things you want. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:32 pm 

kurrgo wrote:
Brother Sir,

I consider myself an authority on FF IV, having played and beaten it over 50 times in its various formats. I can tell you that I have never heard of the item duplication glitch that you speak of, just the one with the weapons. Do you think it possible that what you are thinking of required a game genie or a game shark? I have searched the dark web trying to find this info for you, but nothing exists pertaining to it. Sorry I cannot be of help, but on the bright side, you can glitch several weapons for the GP to buy the things you want. :)

Uncle K! ^__________^

I never have used game shark/genie because i heard it could permenently ruin the disk. You did answer the big question i was wondering though (If the answer could be found on the deep web or not). Since it could not be found there-im sure the info was pulled offline. I found the glitch inbetween 2004-2007 but it was hard to get then so im sure that it's looooong gone now. It is true you could use the weapon glitch to make lots of money and buy max elixir's, but there's a glitch which lets you dupe items like coffins, lit storms, blizzards, infernos, soma drops, au apples (items that you cannot buy and are very tough to get from enemies) Thank you for bringing this quest to an end. Ill admit-you didn't find the glitch i was hoping for but you did let me know that it is lost for good-so ill send you 2000 points for compensation. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:44 am 

There is no need to compensate me for helping a friend because that is what friends do, they help each other without the thought of a reward. You are too generous. If I may make an inquiry, however, I would like to ask if the Adamantoise you have is a dupe or your only one. If a dupe, would you be willing to part with it? I will pay market price for it. If not a dupe then please disregard as I would not inquire about your only one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:22 pm 

TTA ID: 0
TTN ID: 0
I'll take It, I don't mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:08 am 

TTA ID: 80716
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +1
kurrgo wrote:
Brother Sir,

I have searched the dark web trying to find this info for you, but nothing exists pertaining to it.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:34 pm 

kurrgo wrote:
There is no need to compensate me for helping a friend because that is what friends do, they help each other without the thought of a reward. You are too generous. If I may make an inquiry, however, I would like to ask if the Adamantoise you have is a dupe or your only one. If a dupe, would you be willing to part with it? I will pay market price for it. If not a dupe then please disregard as I would not inquire about your only one.

Hey Uncle K, Im sorry im late to answer, also to say but it is the only copy of Ada that i got. Please just keep the points. (Hopefully you buy some ff13 packs and get lucky) :mrgreen: