ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm 

TTA ID: 96707
TTN ID: 2571
GMT: +1
Meme Mafia

Welcome to the meme world, a world where memes are living together in harmony and peace. Or at least, that was what you all thought you did.

Fry - Town stupidity, was found dead

Recently memes all over the place have disappeared out of sight, and some have even turned up dead *gasp*. Rumors are spreading across the meme world of hostile memes killing to gain more popularity. Who would be so cruel and egoistic to claim all the attention for themself? Apparantly, some memes do not have moral issues with removing lesser memes to be the last standing memes themself. One meme to rule them all! Harr harr harr....

Unfortuantly, you have no clues on who these hostile memes are, you are not even sure if they are in plural? Is this the work of a single entity? Several groups? Or just one powerful group of hidden memes destroying all that comes in their way? Who knows? This is something you have to discover, and hopefully before its too late and you all have less popularity than Justin Bieber, and the hostile memes have gained all attention in the world!

Rules:

This game will have typical rules as always. Use common sense for anything that isn't listed. If there is something you want to ask, feel free! If you are in doubt, then ask.

- Votes and Unvotes are to be written as ##Vote and ##Unvote respectively.
- Any time the vote count or the time remaining is asked for, please request it by writing ##Vote Count and ##Time respectively.
- If you would like to ask a question directly in game, do so by writing ##Mod before your question.
- In the event of a tie at the end of the day, there will be random coin flip (or similar effect for more than 2 at the tie) to determine which one will be lynched.
- The first day will be 72 hours long. The following days will be 48 hours long, unless the mod finds it suiting to give longer days.
- Extensions may be requested by writing ##Extension. Whether they are accepted or not will be under my judgment as to whether or not they are merited.
- Regarding night phase, some people use unnecessary long time to send in night actions. Please do this as quick as possible, and the deadline will be set to 48 hours to do this. If this is not done, then your action will be forfeited, unfortunately for you.
- I expect activity from people. If I see lack in activity I will give a warning and prod the people that it concerns. If this does not work then I will replace that person or use modkill. I expect at least one post for the day, but should be more than just one.
- Do not edit your posts.
- Do not quote anything outside the topic, be it messages or conversations with the Mod.

*The last two rules can result in a modkill if defied. Please use caution to not break any of the rules, but especially these two.

Players:
Several people have requested there to be no player list, so I have accepted this.

Characters:

Advice Dog., Town Watcher
All of the things, Town Ghostvoter
Boxxy, Town Doctor
BRB Church
Cocaine Bear
Demotivational Poster, Mafia Roleblocker
"Finland; Be afraid. Be very afraid"
Girugamesh, Town One-shot bulletproof
In Soviet Russia, Mafia Rolecop
King Harkinian, Mafia Goon
Minecraft
My face when
Over 9000, Town Tracker
Philosoraptor
Scumbag Steve, Mafia Goon
Success Kid, Vanilla Town
Troll Face

Day One ends in 72 hours, at 22:00 (10:00 PM) GMT on Sunday, March 4th. With 17 active votes, it takes 9 to lynch.

Enjoy!

Last edited by masteraleks on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm 

TTA ID: 3
TTN ID: 0
Good morning memes of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:37 pm 

##Vote Brb Church

You mad brah?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:37 pm 

ALL OF THE SUSPICION

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:43 pm 

So... soviet dude... still in player list, confirmed by the mod?

http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/157.jpg

##vote: Aleks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm 

##vote Boxxy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm 

MY BOY!

MY SHIP SAILS IN THE MORNI...DAMNIT IT JUST FUCKING LEFT <.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm 

HaI gAIs!!11 HOw R u? iM lIKe sOoOoOo ExITEd tO PlAy DIs gAMe wiT u ALL <(^.^)>. I MEen, wHO WoULdNt WAnT TO pLAy wIt SUch cuTE KITtenS LiKe m(>'.'<)m. OooHH111one!!1shift!!1 wE HAvE AN XBOX heRe TOo? i LUV XbOXs, Teh gAMes R SO muCH fUN TeE hEe ^_^. SoO N E WaYZ, I dUN UssUALY TAlk lIkE DiS, IT LiKe ONly HAppENS WHeN Im EXiTED LiEK, SO GiV mE A SeC tO CAlm doWN. So liek I also liek cake and stuff, but peanuts are way better and like, seriously. Theres like, also alot of beetles heer or sumthing. So anywayz I dun think I trust the guy who constantly reads peoples status, since liek he was bad in one of the erlier games liek.

##Vote: Over 9000

So n e wayz, I liek wunt to thank all the cool people who remixed alot of my videos so dat I culd be popular enuf to play dis game. It was so cool how he remixed alot of teh stuff! <3<3<3<3 I giv u my LOOOOOOOOOOOVE cool dude ^_^. So liek at dis point sum of u might think I'm trolling, but I assure u I is not trolling I am Boxxy you see:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 pm 

Food for thought, ladies and Gentlememes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm 

Boxxy wrote:
HaI gAIs!!11 HOw R u? iM lIKe sOoOoOo ExITEd tO PlAy DIs gAMe wiT u ALL <(^.^)>. I MEen, wHO WoULdNt WAnT TO pLAy wIt SUch cuTE KITtenS LiKe m(>'.'<)m. OooHH111one!!1shift!!1 wE HAvE AN XBOX heRe TOo? i LUV XbOXs, Teh gAMes R SO muCH fUN TeE hEe ^_^. SoO N E WaYZ, I dUN UssUALY TAlk lIkE DiS, IT LiKe ONly HAppENS WHeN Im EXiTED LiEK, SO GiV mE A SeC tO CAlm doWN. So liek I also liek cake and stuff, but peanuts are way better and like, seriously. Theres like, also alot of beetles heer or sumthing. So anywayz I dun think I trust the guy who constantly reads peoples status, since liek he was bad in one of the erlier games liek.

##Vote: Over 9000

So n e wayz, I liek wunt to thank all the cool people who remixed alot of my videos so dat I culd be popular enuf to play dis game. It was so cool how he remixed alot of teh stuff! <3<3<3<3 I giv u my LOOOOOOOOOOOVE cool dude ^_^. So liek at dis point sum of u might think I'm trolling, but I assure u I is not trolling I am Boxxy you see:

Oh god, there's no way I'm reading an entire game's worth of posts that look like this.

And Troll Face...you just had to do that to Mickey didn't you? =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next