It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Selling Rules
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:05 pm 
Better than Raistlin

TTA ID: 3
TTN ID: 110
GMT: -6
List of rules that are to be followed, if they are not followed your posts/threads will be deleted. If it is serious YOU WILL recieve a trade ban.

1. No flaming/spamming. These will be deleted on sight.
2. In the case of a stated auction, state the minimum bid - no hidden reserves. Also, once the minimum bid has been placed, you MUST follow through on the auction. A thread IS an auction if you are expecting a minimum bid. Make sure you state that minimum bid in your FIRST post.
3. Threads inactive for 2 weeks will be deleted without warning.
4. No bump posts - if your thread falls too far, it didn't have enough interest anyway - wait a while and try again. These will be deleted on sight.
5. Making false bids will not be tolerated.
6. Post ONLY if you HAVE and INTEND to bid on something.
7. No advertising other threads or Palace shops. Posts will be deleted and a warning issued.
8. Don't edit a pre-existing bid to highten or lower it after someone else bids, make a new post. This also goes for the seller in their opening post. This rule will prevent both confusion and people being ripped off.
9. Don't have someone post in an auction for the sole reason of raising the points for someone to feed you more points than you should have gotten.
10. No "I might sell this card" topics; auction it off or have a set price to sell it for.
11. If it's an auction, the auctioneer must set a time limit and adhere to the ending date on the auction. Failure to do so will result in punishment. An EXACT DATE must be used.
12. ABSOLUTELY NO!!! posts of "If I still had card x, I'd trade/sell/bid" This counts as spam and will be deleted on sight.
13. Once a trade is agreed upon by both people, the trade is final. Either player can then request the transfer be done.

If there are any problematic trades, please PM me at once and things will be worked out ASAP.

PLEASE take notice of 10 in particular, such topics have become annoying to say the least
~Sage~

Last edited by [Dalamar] on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 pm 
TT's Rock Star <3

In light of recent events, I'd like to add something to the buying/selling rules.

If a card is to be sold without the aid of an auction, the buyer and the seller must both be in agreement of the price to be paid. Failure to do so can result in the guilty party having restricted access to the buying/selling forums.